2. What Information is Collected. (a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features. (b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site. (c) “Cookies”: Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. [If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.]
8. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
12. “Do Not Track” Policy. Our service does not engage in tracking of our users for the purpose of sharing this information with third parties.
13. Third Party Tracking. Third parties do not collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities on our website.
At myQCiQ.com, we take data security and privacy very seriously. We ensure your data is secure at all times, and we will never share your data with any 3rd party without your consent.
We keep your data secure by employing a 100% encrypted end-to-end channel for all data transferred into and out of our systems. Our platform is built on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and we follow industry best-practices for keeping your data safe.
For CCC ONE customers, the data we are sent via CCC's Secure Share platform arrives over an HTTPS encrypted channel.
For Mitchell RepairCenter customers, we employ the same secure methods when exchanging data between our systems and those of Mitchell International.
For Mitchell Ultramate customers using our EMS Sync Agent (Data Pump), you can rest assured that this data is also transmitted to our servers over secure channels.
Once inside our private network, access to the data is protected via secure means (SSH and SSL) at all times.
While using our mobile app, your data is sent to and from authorized mobile devices using HTTPS encrypted channels.
During the use of our products, we collect many data points used in reporting and calculating quality metrics. These data are also secured and only revealed to approved users of our app.
We also maintain a strict access list of privileged users within our organization that are allowed to see your data, and only then for the purpose of maintaining your experience using our products, never for transmission to 3rd parties.
In our reporting functions, we never expose Non-Public, Personal Information (NPPI) of your customers; we keep identifying information to the minimum needed to use our products (for example, we only display basic vehicle information along with customer name, Repair Order number, etc.) When displaying Vehicle Identification Numbers [VINs], for example, we only show the last 5 characters. We never display claim information such as Claim Numbers or address/phone numbers of claimants or insured parties.
None of your data is available via insecure channels at any time.
Copyright © 2019 myQCiQ.com - All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.
Powered by Flashback Forward, Inc.